Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Some more from the Weekend Retreat...

I had one page I started with my daughter in the tractor with Poppy. I never brought the Just for Girls stamp I have which is just like the one I used on my son's pages.

I used the negative from the punched paper I used to make the medallions on my son's page. I cut the paper into a strip. Added the felt button and on the other circles will use the Just for Girls stamp.

Used alphas from a Alpha Stack I had.


Now onto Halloween pages....
Combined stamps and used what was leftover in my Mischief Workshop On The Go.
Witch image was from the Wicked SOTM. Stamped on grey and used a felt die-cut piece. 

Used the Mischief Workshop Stamp and markers for the candle wine bottle. Fussy cut the books some bigger than others and changed directions...also popped up two!

More die-cut felt. "Happy Halloween from Workshop stamp set and numbers from a Martha Stewart set.

Ta Da!



Party at School
I was going to place the title at the top of the page, but it got lost with the pumpkins. Added the beige banner to the back...it still was lost.
So, it found at spot on the bottom. White Pigment marker for the date.

Used some rub-ons in my Halloween stash and CM Circle Cutting system for the perfect circle cut of her pumpkin snack.

Full Page


Some Trick Or Treating Shots
Using CTMH Pennant Alpha Stamp for my title and date.

Using scrap papers for mats and accents. 


On to a bit of decor and friends.
I loved how this haunted house came out.
 I used CTMH Cricut - Artbooking cartridge for both the house and Eek!

I liked the Bat paper behind the house with the graveyard punched border. Added the Mummy striped paper to the top...THINKING I might add some wiggly eyes peeking through. 


I find that Christmas pages are a challenge for me...The Halloween page below was giving me that similar feeling. There is so much going on in pictures and then you add your cute papers...My eyes go crazy...
A little busy but done!


That's all folks...for tonight!
Next post will cover the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment