Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Thank you card for the Storytime Librarian

I really haven't done much in the way of scrapbooking since the retreat I went to back at the beginning of November. I only made the cards for the events that were happening currently, mainly birthdays. I never even got the chance to make any Christmas cards...glad I have a few in my stash for the teachers this year. This is the last one for 2013.

Storytime Librarian received this one:
I don't remember which cartridge I found the book in. The tickets were stamped and I pulled out the old deco scissors.

Found this quote below to include as the sentiment. Since there was such fun and entertaining sounds coming for the storytime room. It really fit well!

No comments:

Post a Comment