Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The rest I never posted from the retreat back at the beginning of November.

I had a bunch of pictures and papers in mind for a long time to do some pages. Just never got the 2 together until now!

Here is my daughter listening to her brother's heartbeat back in 2009...  DOCTOR BECK is in!
Sticker Tags were places around the photo collage style but also to hide those different things you only notice after the picture is developed. My husband took the pictures so even if it is those daily life type things. I really didn't need the laundry basket in there!

 This one you can guess and be right on your own what might be hiding under the tag! 

My little nurse made for the Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge.

Just need to add the date.


This next page was done using a favorite shot of my son while we were out somewhere.
Some vellum sayings and tabs.

 Edge distressed - one of my favorite techniques.

Going to have to pick my husband's brain to see where we were and add a journal card.


Getting ready for you to arrive....
Some baby blue cotton twill ribbon across the patterned paper and cardstock. Then I finally pulled out these mixed blues pre-adhesive buttons I had. Using Posterboard Alphabet stamps and some mini silver embossed button stickers I had got put to use.

Polka Dot Alphabet and Whimsy? Alphabet stamps




Started working on a page with the Baby Announcement.


Another page in the planning stages started. My Newfie Loonie...I think this might have been one of those first pictures take after we started dating.

Well that it from the retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment