Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Fiskafriends Card Lift - Card 1

So happy to see the Card Lifters resurface over on FaceBook Fiskafriends page!
Just in case you haven't been on Fiskateers site in awhile it has changed. If you are a Fiskateer head over the the Fiskafriends FB page and join!

I loved being apart of the Fiskateers Card Lifters. I challenged myself each week and built up my on-hand card stash. Which came in this past November and December!

Here is my card for this month:
Not what 1st envisioned but I am happy with it! I got to you up so scraps and supplies I had on-hand! Changed up the twine/fibers from the original card a bit!

Here is the original card: which was found on scrapbooksetc via pinterest 





No comments:

Post a Comment