Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Friday, March 14, 2014

FiskaFriends LO Lift #2

Here is my 2nd Layout(LO) Lift page with the Facebook group FiskaFriends featuring my boy!


Which I titled:

Spray mist using Sweet Leaf and stamped the title using Festive Alphabet. Journaling says: He may not have the Irish he definitely has the Irish temper and "Irish Tongue"
I have to thank my Aunt who captured him while she was visiting!



Also linked this page and joined in over at Stampin Royals March Linky Party!

2 comments:

  1. With such an adorable picture, you can't go wrong. I love the added mist and the stamped title is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! Looks like he really enjoyed St. Patrick's Day! Thanks for joining us in the Stampin Royals Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete