Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, May 5, 2014

May XOXO Scrapbooking Lift Challenge

Welcoming May in and look what I saw Saturday while at my retreat.....
Yup, that is snow! I captured this when it first started. Ended up covering the porch and the grass but next I knew it was gone and just wet!

This month I had fun using photo booth pics I had saved from my brother and sister-in-law's reception!
There was too many cute shots I had to use!
I think I only covered up one, which were just top of heads!
I created a two page layout. So, just like every other month over at XOXO Scrapbooking, draw inspiration and scraplift me to become a guest DT member for a couple of months! You can lift the two pages or lift just one of the pages.
Here is the two pages together:

Page One: Using mist, fussy cutting, stamping and buttons. Dad & Son, Dad & 2 Kids, Dad & Daughter, Me & 2 Kids... 


Page Two: Misting, fussy cutting, stamping and a rosette. Grandma & Grandaughter, Grandpa & Grandaughter, Kiddos on their own slightly. Lastly, my son with my Sister-In-Law! 


Can wait to see what you can come up with. Link your page up over at XOXO Scrapbooking by May 31st !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment