Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

XOXO DT page for June

This month's page was a blessing in disguise...it got me to finally scrap some photos I had carried with me to two retreats.

I finally got the inspiration to scrap them using Joanne's page to lift.

It made me pulled out the heat gun and embossing powders! Something I haven't done in a while.






Lastly, it gave me the 1st page done for my son's 4th birthday photo shoot. There are a few more photos...so a 2nd page will be coming!

So here is the page that gave me the inspiration!

AND there is still time to play along over at XOXO Scrapbooking. Maybe you will get the chance to be our next guest designer!



No comments:

Post a Comment