Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, July 7, 2014

A Birthday Boy's Handmade Cards

Our family had a Swimming Birthday Party to attend a few weekends ago. My 7 year old daughter just got 2 boxes of stuff from one of Scrappy friend's purge and that made my daughter some excited! I will post her creations from her 2 day long personal crop she had later this week!

Here is the card she made for the Birthday Boy's swimming party and included a plane since the new movie is out:

She very proud after learning to write her own sentences while including scrapbooking items!


Here is my Planes inspired card I made for the Birthday Boy!
 

Used the CTMH - Lifting Spirits Stamp set and Glitter pens/ink

Inside of card and the Planes theme gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment