Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

XOXO DT July - Kinderstart Health Check

This month it took me awhile to get the XOXO DT page done. I just couldn't find the right photos to work with. I wanted to finish up some pages I have been currently working with, BUT it just didn't want to work with me. So, while doing a craft room clean up....something that gets pushed off to often!
I find this drawings my daughter made during her Pre-School Health Check. I wanted to save her artwork for her in her scrapbook so she can see her progression as my little aspiring artist in residence!


The Health Check Nurse gave her the cute little girl sticker. Something, I wanted to include but being red I used the light pink background paper to tone down the red. For the rest of the page I played off the colors in her drawing.

While I asked the Nurse's questions my daughter kept drawing away. So, since that other drawing was not as colorful I placed that underneath. I also wanted to be able to see my daughter's name which she had written on the back of her drawing. Using that cute little sticker I made a flap to hold down the drawing but still allowing you to see the other drawing.


Here is Phillis's page we used this month for inspiration. There are a few days to still play along before August's page will be revealed! Click on over: XOXO Scrapbooking




No comments:

Post a Comment