Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Daughter's Crafty Work

My 7 year old daughter created this card for her new cousin!

 The inside that she wrote out for him! 


We had a day crafting. Here is a few pages she worked on using extra photos I had and her own creativity! Front of her album.

 Inside her 8 1/2 x 11 Album


A few more pages she did using 12 x 12 papers.

 

She had fun using all these supplies that were given to her from a scrappy friend of mine. When she gave two overflowing boxes to my daughter...She said, "It was so she can have her own stash!"

Thanks Vicki! 
I have a partner in crime!
If I happen to get scrapping she is not far behind me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment