Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, March 2, 2015

1st Layout Completed for February's XOXO DT Challenge!

This month I got to use our lift twice!

Here is the 1st one I did using a Halloween Pic of my kids. I started off using the sketch of Kimmy's layout, but then it turned into something of my own creation!
A button cluster in the top corner using a spider I had cutout previously but didn't use on another layout! 

I had used these two cool Halloween themed punches at a scrapbooking retreat. So, I made an extra strip just in case! Got the chance to put it to use!

A pre-printed journal box, jack-o-lantern and a cat I had cut out, but never used, until now! 

As you can see it turned out as it's own creation...I started out using the sketch elements from Kimmy's layout! Then it became it's own!

Here's Kimmy's layout we had to go on!

Hope you got the chance to play along with us over at XOXO Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment