Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, November 21, 2016

It's Been Awhile!

While there's always excuses, reasons, procrastination that come with not posting 
on here in a long time! 
I do have to say Life Happens! 

I have still been scrapbooking and making cards, just not have been good at taking the pictures and updating like I used to!

I have been attending two retreats a year, which is where most of my scrapbooking has been getting done.
I participate in the card swaps at the retreats also.

Just recently, joined back up with Close To My Heart!
That being said, I am hoping to get back into posting on my blog more often!

So, if your still following me thanks for sticking around!

Here is my link to myCTMH site:

No comments:

Post a Comment